Skip to content
Meeting Diverse User Needs
- Accessibility and Inclusivity: Unexposed bed surround with padded upholstery removes gaps between beds in co-sleeping arrangements as well as promotes safe entry and exit.
- User Independence: Height adjustability improves user mobility and assists carers with manual handling.
- Flexible Positioning: Caters to various user requirements such as respiratory conditions, snoring, sleep apnoea, pressure redistribution, joint or muscle pain, lymph oedema and swelling.
- Vision and Hand Function: Handset with a clear and intuitive button display, assists users with reduced vision or hand function.
- Fall Prevention: Integrated lighting and a minimum bed height of 370mm helps to reduce the likelihood and severity of falls in the home.
- User Safety: Battery backup (optionally available) provides peace of mind in the event of a power outage.